Return to Headlines

Registration Information and Instructions for Students New to St. Helena High School / 2020-2021 School Year


Welcome to St. Helena High School!

During this time of school closures, St. Helena High School (SHHS) will be facilitating its 2020-2021 registration process for incoming 9th graders and transferring students who are new to the St. Helena Unified School District. SHHS will be providing registration packets either by email or U.S. mail. The registration packet includes:

Once you receive the packet, complete it, and return the forms and supporting documents either by email to Diana Carr, Registrar, at or return the packet to the St. Helena High School Main Office located at 1401 Grayson Avenue, St. Helena. The Main Office is open Mondays from 9 AM-12 PM.

Your student will be entered into our registration system when we receive all required forms and information, and they will be enrolled in their classes for the 2020-2021 school year.

Please contact Diana Carr either by email or at telephone (707) 967-2748 if you have any registration questions or require further information. Voicemails are picked up daily.


□  Registration/Emergency Form – Complete this form, including Emergency Contact information, parent home/work addresses and telephone numbers, doctor’s name and telephone number in case of emergency, medical issues, and medical release.

 □  Proof of Age – Please provide a certified birth certificate or a valid passport.

□  Immunization Records – please see Immunization Checklist for specific instructions & acceptable documentation.

□  Custody Agreement and/or Court Orders (if applicable) – This requirement only applies in situations regarding parental rights/limitations due to divorce or separation.

□  Home Language Survey – Please complete this form even if English is the primary language spoken at home.

□  Verification of Residency – please see form for specific instructions & acceptable documentation.

□  Completed Course Request Form – if unsure how to complete, our academic counselors will assist you.