Return to Headlines

SHUSD Medication Assistance Authorization & Allergy Emergency Care Plan for 2019-2020

NEW Medication Assistance Forms Available

If your student keeps medication in our school main office, please complete and bring in a new SHUSD Medication Assistance Authorization Form or Allergy Emergency Care Plan for the 2019-2020 school year. The forms must be signed by your student's doctor and yourself at the beginning of each new school year. These forms are required for over-the-counter medications, and even for medications that your student carries on their person at school (if approved by the school nurse). According to California state law, the only medications that students can carry are Epi-Pens and Albuterol inhalers.

Medication Authorization Form - English

Medication Authorization Form - Spanish

FARE Allergy Emergency Care Plan