Saint Helena Unified School District is pleased to announce a new online facility request and rental system, designed to provide a convenient and accessible user experience. With our new online system, reservation requests can be easily submitted and quickly reviewed by the district. Renters have the opportunity to view facility photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay online.
To view the district's available facilities, please click: facilitron.com/shusd94574
If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or in placing a facility use request, please contact Facilitron at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling them directly at: 800-272-2962 Ext 0.
To better facilitate your request have these items ready:
1. School Site (SHHS, RLS, SHES, SHPS, District Office)
2. Type of space required (classroom, gymnasium, sports field, auditorium, etc.)
3. Date(s) of the event
4. Time of the event
5. Purpose of use or type of event
6. Key organization(s) or responsible people and their contact information: Phone numbers and emails
7. Proof of insurance (Facilitron can provide insurance if needed)