The well-being of SHUSD students and staff is our top priority. SHUSD is in constant contact with Napa County Public Health about the current COVID-19 coronavirus. We are working closely with local and state agencies to monitor the COVD-19 event. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, shortness of breath, and fatigue. Many people who are infected with COVID-19 exhibit no symptoms or have only minor symptoms.
A person’s risk for this virus is not dependent on race, ethnicity or culture.
- CA Department of Public Health Travel Advisory - November 13, 2020
- Memo - Instuctional Services Update, May 28, 2020
- Napa County Joint Letter - Plan for Reopening - May 5, 2020
- Napa County Press Release - Remote Learning for Remainder of School Year - April 2, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent - Extended School Closure - March 18, 2020
- Letter from Napa County Public Health, March 16, 2020
- Letter from Superintendent - School Closure, March 13, 2020
- Letter from Napa County Public Health, March 12, 2020
- Letter from Superintendent- COVID-19, March 12, 2020
- Memo to Staff - COVID-19 (Staff Preparation), March 12, 2020
- Letter from Napa County Public Health, March 5, 2020
- Letter from SHUSD Superintendent to Families Regarding COVID-19, Feb. 27, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
5 Things to Know About Covid-19 (CDC Video)
If a case is detected that impacts a school, what are some possible steps we may take?
What can students, families and staff do?
What is SHUSD doing?
To help prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash hands frequently (a minimum of 20 seconds) - see videos
- Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing, using a tissue or sleeve
- Follow state and county "shelter at home" orders, and maintain social distancing protocols if you need to leave your residence for essential activities
- Wear a cloth face cover when you are in public per state and county guidelines
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces in your home daily
Cover your cough!
Wash your hands!
Last Modified on April 15, 2021